Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Days

Heyyyy buddies am back here in blog. God what a busy week out here. Had lot of fun too. Guys I have to say this, my friend got a new bike, enjoyed with a treat, and then came this Sunday; the plan worked, we went with the same bike to many places. As usual We started up late in the morning we reached thirumoorthi falls probably at 11.30.But its just a waste of a place even a tube gives some water, but the falls doesn’t we stepped down from there  walked into the dam or what to say; the boating place. The place doesn’t have enough water and we dint spend too much of a time there. We went to other places where we could find some more. We found but not enough to play with. We visited two other dams took few snaps, had nice food. But it’s the biking we enjoyed most. Thank god the climate was awesome. We went through some 250 Kms and finally reached here some time at 9. It all finally went good.
Then the week came, it passed as usual; spending the mornings in the college by working for my projects, discussing with my professor; in evenings went out, chatting with friends, sometime in theaters, surfing through the net etc. The week had gone through rapidly but still lots of work have to be done. Am also happy to see my friend happy it’s been quite sometime.
Anyway it’s been with nice days and the days are moving fast. Yes am having friends who really care about me; I do having nice days I do spend many days out yes I had a happy week but something some where is missing well am happy all through the dawn but its not to be at dusk.
 Hope to see yu again
Mugund

No comments:

Post a Comment