Friday, June 24, 2011

The day I started blogging


It was a Thursday and I felt that the day doesn’t belong to me. I woke up in the morning when I felt something very disturbed possibly I didn’t have a proper sleep. I shouted on my mom and I came out and shouted at my friend too.
I was full of anger and I din’t know how to get out of that. I thought if I reach college I would feel better when chatting with guys but it doesn’t appear to go that way. The guys over there left for some work and there was no one with me; Only Me and a System. I surfed in net for some sites but nothing seemed to look good.
            I was in a mood -just to get out all my anger; feelings. I don’t have a habit of face booking, twittering  etc. The day was very much not with me and at last I called up to my friend and asked about how to start a blog. I surfed, created a blog and I started writing. I some how finished writing with mistakes. And once I posted it I was very happy. It seemed like every thing got out my mind. I was very relaxed and I reached home.
Then I started calling my friends and told about this. They were happier than me. Many of my friends are working, so I waited till the evening for them to log in. They logged in, commented on my First blog and I started to like it. But then I went to bed with disturbance striking me once again.
 Believe me I don’t like to read books, newspapers etc and mainly I don’t write this much but something worked for me. I have to thank all my close friends and because of them Iam here.
Hope to see yu again
Mugund

14 comments:

  1. Hello sir,

    Apdi enna kovam ungaluku.... nan therinjukalama....... :) :)

    Blog potadhu naala epdi kovam pochu sir ungaluku ...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidu vidu flash back la yaru unmaya soliruka:-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ne eppo malpla theliva irrunthiruka, ethuku intha bittu, unmaya pesungada dae...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanba athu oru flow la film dialogue da.....namma than oc la kedacha penoyil ah kuda vangi kudipamae....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thambi nama illa ne kudipa thambi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na ethayumae en nanbana vittutu pana maten....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ithey mudivoda irru future la use agum., ellarum ketukunga ivan pecha mathunalum mathiruva.,

    ReplyDelete
  8. sila visayangala matum vidhi vilaku......
    ellarum inthayum ketukunga......

    ReplyDelete
  9. pathingala athukula pecha mathitan.,X(

    ReplyDelete
  10. vidra vidra namma etha sonatha senjurukom....

    ReplyDelete
  11. hai dude read all your post.........it is really gud....continue writing things you most enjoy so that u never get boared

    Regards
    "Nanban da"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enaku bore adikathu da neenga than da pavam....neengalum evalo kodumai than tanguvenga :-):-)

    ReplyDelete