Sunday, June 26, 2011

The man behind wild discovery – Bear Grylls


Hi guys and gals, this is a very boring Sunday I took up my NET exam from morning, I couldn’t resist sitting inside a room for so long. I came by evening and thought of writing about a man who inspired me the most.     
It all started just few days back when one of my friend called up to me and asked me to watch a program running in discovery. When I tuned to that channel I wondered what that was all about. I called my friend several times and asked him what exactly the man on the TV was trying to do, but he just asked me to go off the line and keep watching it till the end. Only when it was about to get over I realized the program is about a man's worst case he has ever experienced.
When we see a snake the first thing comes to our mind is getting away from there but he used to think in a different way.
Can you guys think of exploring remote unclimbed peaks on Antarctica well he did it.
Can you guys think of eating part of a camel and sleeping inside it he did this too.


The former military man and the Guinness record holder will be left over in a forest or mountain or desert or island probably nothing in his hand. He used to come out of it with the things around him. This man can jump from water falls, swim inside freezing water; climb the mountains which you guys would ever think of, and giving vital information’s. His valuable information is very useful when some one is caught in the centre of a forest.
I used to try and started doing a few things wat’s he doing but the difference is he doing complicated things, am surely not. 
This guy is very much impressing not just me but to the entire world. He is not only a wild man but also helps in raising funds for many thrusts.
Hope to see yu again
Mugund 

4 comments:

  1. The man who inspired me is ur Daddy.,avar photo engada.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athuva athu athu vandhu athu epadina......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sollu sollu ivalo pesna illa ippo pesu.,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enga pesarathu nanae tavalnthutu iruken....

    ReplyDelete