Saturday, June 25, 2011

The first crush of mine


It was too early in my life tat happened. Guys and gals believe me its true. I started my career as a LKG student probably at the age of two and half in CMS matriculation school. I shifted from there and I joined in Chinmaya Vidyalaya for UKG where I met that girl.
            Anitha-The first crush of mine.
            To tell about her, she has a very beautiful face, eyes and eyebrows. I still remember her she is not gorgeous but she is pretty. Am 22, and I still didn’t see another girl with so much of prettiness in her eyes and face.
The studies went on and I was shifted to ‘A’ class the reason being my parents wanted to study Hindi. Then days went on my parents got to know Hindi is too much for me to study. Then again I shifted to my earlier class.
Days passed; when I was studying third STD I had a problem with another guy in my class. I beat him in the back of his head and that day for lunch both of our mommy’s turned. I was very cautious about not taking my mom near my class. But Anitha came to my mom and told about the fight. I was very afraid but thankfully no big issue was created.
Then at the end of the year she left the school. The last time I saw her was after I finished fifth. It was my annual days, she came to join again in my school, and she was walking with her mom still her face, eyes unchanged. The same prettiness got back to me and I was happy very much. But the happiness didn’t last long suddenly I woke up in the morning.
Till now am searching her I know its too late to impress her but I just wanted to know Is still her prettiness lives with her,  how is she doing, and I wanted to make sure that she is happy out here in earth.
            Those days will never get back. Hope I will meet her in this moving world.
Hope to see yu again                                                                         
Mugund 

7 comments:

  1. Unaku Hindi eh over na...M.Phil???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na ethuvum sola virumbala......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems u've had quite a lot of crushes in ur life!!
    Share something that happened in ur college days, if u know what i mean???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romba Mokka podara ne vara vara..............Enna nadakuthu.........athenna unaku MAMMattum taan therivangalo.....SIR ellam theriyamatangalo.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enaku innoru doubt.....LKG, UKG laye ne sight adichu iruka...Ippa ennalam pannuva ne??????????????????????Very bad......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey evan unaku blog elutha solli kuduthathu..........Unnoda sontha soga kathai ellam eluthi kittu iruka.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na anupavicha kodumai elam neengalum anupavikanum la......

    ReplyDelete